For more information and to register for the exam, go to the link below.
**Seniors if you have not yet taken the ACT exam you should be registering for the September, October and/or December test date(s). You will find that most schools prefer that you do not take the ACT beyond December unless absolutely necessary.
**Juniors - You should be looking to take either the April or June exam; it is recommended that you get through as much of your junior year coursework as possible before taking the exam. That way, if you need to take the exam again, you can look to take the September, October and/or December test your senior year.
TEST DATES & REGISTRATION DEADLINES:
- September 9, 2017 - DEADLINE: August 4, 2017
- October 28, 2017 - DEADLINE: September 22, 2017
- December 9, 2017 - DEADLINE: November 3, 2017
- February 10, 2018 - DEADLINE: January 12, 2018
- April 14, 2018 - DEADLINE: March 9, 2018
- June 9, 2018 - DEADLINE: May 4, 2018